Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Little-Bit-About-Myself


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, first part of my name my mom gave “Meera” was named after a Hindu mystic poet and devotee of Krishna. Her name is “Meera Bai”. My second part of my name my aunt gave “Shini” it is more of South Indian name it can mean “sugar”. I was the first one to be named “Meerashini” before 1989 :D

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

I can’t remember. It’s been awhile.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
NO!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Definitely!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Sometimes

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
YES! LOL (odd question)

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I really want to someday. Definitely on my bucket list.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kellogg’s Krave (Double Chocolate) would not trade it for any other cereals.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes, when I wear my converse.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Very! RAWR like hulk :P

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Raspberry revel and coffee YUM!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Smile

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Acne… YUCK!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My sister back in Malaysia

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Currently I am not wearing any shoes.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Bihun goreng (Rice stick) Malaysian dish. 

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Take me to church by Hozier

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I would say rainbow because I don’t want other colors to be left out. 

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Jasmine flower, smell of freshly cut grass, before and after rain smell (Lightly washed potatoes, the earthy smell)

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Bus driver

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach house! The peaceful sound of the ocean waves and the breeze..Aiyyy..  

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I am not a big sports fan. So, I would watch anything.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Black

28. EYE COLOR?
Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

I want to. But I am scared it might hurt. So I will stick around with glasses.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Fried noddles, Nasi lemak, chicken curry, mutton briyani anything non veg but no beef or pork.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy ending, of course!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Frankenweenie, so cute!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
 Definitely summer! But I like winter too :)

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
I love Hershey hugs & kisses chocolate!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? 
I love desserts. No favorites. 

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
What's that?

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
None.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Hp logo

41. ANY TATTOOS?
None.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Rain and ocean waves

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Malaysia to US

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can do the bridge, does that count?

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Penang, Malaysia

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Brookings, South Dakota

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Gray

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Black

50. ANY PETS?
Yes! I have two beautiful parakeets. Tweety & Bluebell. I had another one his name was "Punkey" he died 2 years ago :(

No comments:

Post a Comment